MY FRIEND

My friend name is Thavaruban Jayakumar. He was born on 20 th May 1997. He is fat and chubby but cute boy. He is living in batticaloa.  He is following Higher National Diploma in Information Technology(HNDIT) in batticaloa. 




His fathers name is Jayakumar and mothers name is Pushpakumari. He has one younger brother. His brothers name is Nitheeshwar. His father is working at temple and mother is house wife.



He likes to eat chocolates. He likes to drink chocolate ice cream. He mostly like to watch Indian actor Karthy’s film.  His favourite actress is Thamanna. He likes Paiya film. He like to hear Thuli thuli….. song from that paiya film. He always wear  shorts and T-shirt. He is look like a panda so I like to call as “Panda”. He like to stay with his family.





He mostly likes to go outside with his boy friends. He is chatter box. He like to drive motorbike. He like fish farming. He like to share anything with me. And I also share my happiness and tears.  


I pray for my friend happiness.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog