PERSONAL GOALS
1. Financial goal
2. Career goal
3. Health goals 
4. Society goals
5.family goals

          Our madam said to prepare  the presentation about personal goals   With colourful poster. We prepared for this. There were many ways to make a personal goals poster. My own way was different of that. I divided into 4 category of my goals.  There were my past life goals which I achieved and current life which  I'm processing to achieve my goals and my future goals which I want to achieve. 

At the beginning we needed to paste our posters on the wall. After that our madam started to listening our presentation about own goals one by one. All of my friends were described their goals. On that day my time was come and I started to explained my goals. As, I have many goals in my life. Firstly I am happy now because I achieved one of my goals that was my university entrance. That day my parents was happied. And I Explained my goals and future goals. And explained about how to process to achieve my every goals. After my presentation our madam corrected my explainations.

Finally our madam ask one question as one of the goal was not in each poster and what was it? Nobody knew the answer that question So madam said that was religious goals. Our madam expected from us but we didn’t. Our madam wrote the marks for each one.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog