Rupee for thought
Firstly our madam collect the coins from each one which coin wanted to has the year before our birth year. After that madam put coins into the purse. And passed it to every one. When she made a sound we needed to stop the passing. And the person who has that purse at the time. He/She take a one coin from that coin purse and wanted to go to infront of the class room. Madam asked that person which year you have? After that we needed to explain unforgettable memory in particular year.
I’m the first lucky guy. I took one coin from coin purse which has 2013 year. So I wanted to say my unforgettable memory in that year. After that I started to say. When I was in 2013 I was followed ordinary level. I thought it was our last year of tution class. In October we wanted to celebrate our saraswathy pooja at our tution class. So our whole batch helped for that because that was our last celebration. We needed to prepare pongal, vadai so everyone enjoyed to prepare from the morning on that day. It was one of my unforgettable memory of my life. From this I stopped my thoughts and sat.
After that my other friends also explain their own memories in particular year which was in selected coin into the coin purse.

Good
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeleteNice 👌👌
ReplyDelete